Monday, August 13, 2012

From a Grateful Mother

For those of you that don't know, my beautiful 18 year old Michalla was diagnosed with Advanced Myeloid Leukemia on Monday, August 6, 2012. It has been a long week at Primary Children's Hospital to say the least! The doctors and nurses here are wonderful though. We have a long, long road ahead and have just seen the tip of the iceberg that lays ahead. The silver lining to all of this is the outpouring of love and support from family and friends! It has been overwhelming. There are so many amazing, selfless people in our lives. Words cannot express my gratitude and love I feel for all of you. We can truly feel your love and prayers. I know the Holy Ghost is with Michalla everyday as she is enduring things I didn't think she had it in her to endure. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment